Single station printer for small daily cotton printing order volume. Performs well on cotton type fabrics and is a novice friendly garment printer that is easy to operate.
- Color accuracy, what you see on the screen is what you get on the print.
- White mask generator, easily create the white under-base to print on dark garments without depending on photo editing software programs.
- Cost calculator, preview the ink cost before printing.
- Archive print jobs, and review settings and costs, anytime.
- White density configuration, adjust the quantity of white ink and achieve different effects on the same print.
Automated Maintenance, Cost Saving
DTG DTX-I generation printers can be automatically cleaned on demand in standby mode with regular cycles, which can reduce ink consumption and decrease the probability of printhead clogging, fully realizing the goal of economical and high-quality printing.
Whether it is dark-colored garments or light-colored garments, it blends with the garments in a natural and vivid way.
Cost can be previewed and archived for viewing at any time, which facilitates cost control and optimal efficiency.
Convenient to increase the platform lifting stroke, you can better adjust the printing range, making the output quality better.
Super Fast Boot
Fast boot in 5 minutes, get to work quickly, and reduce waiting time—all with the goal of saving money for your company.
Professional Features - Sublistar DTG Printer
Ink Stack Cleaning Unit
The machine supports setting on-demand cleaning, saving ink, and can ensure that epson printheads are in good condition. Compared to Brother, which cleans the printheads as soon as the machine is turned on, Sublistar has more cost advantages.
Clear Operator Platform System
The operating platform system is fully functional, making it easy for novices to understand, and even easier for experienced technicians, helping customers to realize fast and accurate printing.
White Ink Stirring And Circulation System
White ink is easy to precipitate and clogged, in the machine operation and non-working state, it needs to be automatically stirred at regular intervals to prevent the white ink from precipitating and clogging the printhead. The circulating stirring system can effectively ensure the fluidity of the ink.
Platform Lifting System
The height can be detected automatically, and it is convenient to increase the platform lifting stroke, so that the printing range can be adjusted more accurately, which is convenient to operate and easy to print.
Negative Pressure Ink Supply System
Ensures stable ink supply, and smooth ink operation, and reduces the frequency of clogging. It guarantees smooth and stable operation.
1. Pre-Processing: Pre-treatment that is, use the pretreatment solution evenly sprayed with a direct spray printing surface, and then use a heat press to iron the clothes dry.
2. Design Image: Pay attention to the distinction between dark and light-colored garments, to ensure that the color output is bright and true to the original.
3. Direct Spray Printing: start the print command on the computer side, you can print the design directly on the cotton fabric.
4. Fixed Color Pressing: After the end of printing, use the heat press to press and fix the color promptly, and the color fixing can ensure that the design is closely combined with the fabric and does not fade.
If you want your cotton fabrics to have a perfect printing effect, DTG printer DTX-I can well meet your direct printing needs, can print cotton black or light color T-shirt, and other cotton fabrics, can support small amount of personalized customization and large quantities of customization, such as graduation season class uniforms, performances of the group uniforms, family parent-child suits and so on.
Q: What are the advantages and disadvantages of DTG printing?
A: The advantages of DTG printing are that the finished product is colorful, comfortable, and breathable, while the disadvantages are that it is overly restrictive on fabrics and is more costly.
Q: What Is Pretreatment for DTG Printer?
A: In short, the main purpose of the pretreatment is to provide opacity, while the adhesive in the pretreatment solution is to help adhesion and wash fastness.
Q: How to Maintain DTG Printer in Daily Operation?
A: After using the machine for a while, you may have a problem at one point. How to maintain it, you can see the specific solution in the link in detail.
Q: What Is The Difference Between Sublistar And Brother’s DTG Printers?
A: The Sublistar brand of DTG printers is specially developed and manufactured in accordance with the functional features of the Brother brand, with full functionality and automatically timed on-demand cleaning, which helps to conserve DTG ink for higher-value output.
Q: Is The DTG Printer Newbie Friendly?
A: DTG printers are easy to operate with few process steps and can be mastered after about 2 weeks of training time.
Product Specifications - DTG Printer DTX-I Printing Cotton Fabrics
|Number of Nozzles||2pcs|
|Printing Method||color, white|
|Printing Software||Power Plotter7|
|Graphic Format||Tiff ,Jpg, Eps, Pdf, Png, AI, Psd|
|Voltage Power Supply||AC220/110 ±10，50HZ-60HZ|
|Working Environment||Temperature:20℃-28℃, humidity:35℃-65℃|
|Ink Type||Pigment Textile ink|
|Machine Size||1580mm*1480mm*620mm(Length * width * height)|
Sublistar provides a 24-month warranty for printing machines including DTF, UV, DTG, Sublimation, Heat Press Machine and the components except consumables such as powder, ink, etc. Our technicians can be issued a replacement on some parts that will be covered in the limited warranty. Technicians can assist by chat or video chat to help replace a part and troubleshoot during this time. Once the limited warranty ends, the customers are responsible for any parts costs and troubleshooting. Customers may self-install parts or use their technicians, but Sublistar is not responsible for damages caused during self-repair.
Section 2 - What is covered
Sublistar company provides 3-6 months free warranty service for the print head for the following series of machines.
During this period, technicians will assist in replacing print head parts and troubleshooting through chat or video chat.
If the problems cannot be resolved, a new print head will be replaced for free. Once the limited warranty ends, the customer will be responsible for any parts costs and troubleshooting. Customers can install parts themselves or use their technicians, but Sublistar is not responsible for damage caused during the self-repair process.
- DTF-600 Series Star IV DTF Printer & Shaker
- DTF-1200 Series Star IV DTF Printer & Shaker
- DTF-600 Series Star III DTF Printer & Shaker
- DTF-1200 Series Star III DTF Printer & Shaker
- DTF-600 Series Eco Star III DTF Printer & Shaker
- DTF-600 Series Ultra II DTF Printer & Shaker
Section 3 - What is not covered
- The consumables such as powder, ink, paper, film etc. are not covered by warranty.
- The print heads of the following series are not covered by warranty:
- DTF-A3+Star IV DTF Printer & Shaker
- DTF-A3+Ultra A All-in-one DTF Printing Machine
- UV Star IV Series Machine
- UV Star III Series Machine
- DTG DTX Series Machine
- Sublimation SUB Series Machine
Please note that:
- If you have any questions after the receipt of our Sublistar products, please feel free to contact us via any online means and we would be delighted to offer you kind service within the warranty period.
- The equipments that are covered by warranty can be repaired or replaced within the warranty period if they are not artificially damaged.
- If you find the equipment problems and handle them by yourself after the receipt of our products or require for any repair or replacement after the warranty period, Sublistar would not bear any responsibilities.
For questions or any concerns about the policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Dear International Customers,
Our orders are shipped directly from our factory in China. Shipping to most countries worldwide, we work with a dedicated shipping team to provide you with discounted shipping rates.
Please select the most suitable shipping mode according to your requirements:
- Expedited Shipping Options:
International Express Delivery (Such as DHL/TNT/FedEx/UPS/EMS): Fast & Convenient, suitable for goods with small volume and light weight like components or samples.
Shipping Time: On average, 7-10 working days to most countries.
Air Transportation Fast & Convenient. For expedited shipments of goods, including oversized items. The freight forwarder transports the goods from original place to destination airport, and the customers need to handle customs clearance and pick up the goods by themself.
Shipping Time: On average, 10-20 working days to most countries.
- Economy Shipping Options:
Cost-effective, suitable for shipment of large amounts of goods. It is the shipping method most customers choose.
The freight forwarder transports the goods from the original place to the destination seaport, and the customer needs to handle customs clearance and pick up the goods by himself.
Shipping Time: On average, 20-40 working days to most countries.
- Sea Transportation Door to Door
Safe & Convenient & Flexible & One-stop Service, suitable for customers who may not be familiar with the shipping procedure and want to save trouble.
The freight forwarder transports the goods directly from the original place to the destination and handles customs clearance and delivery.
Shipping Time: On average, 20-40 working days to most countries.
Please note that:
1.Shipping time is in addition to any processing or production time. Due to high demand for machines and equipment, some equipment requires a lead time for production.
2.Business days are M-F and start counting from the date that the carrier receives the parcel, we hand off most parcels to the carrier on the same day.
For questions or any concerns about the policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org